Ticket to the festival. If you have an e-ticket print it, you can buy it here https://goo.gl/D4S2J4
. You can also buy a ticket at the entrance
- On the ticket is a unique code, you can only go through it once. Do not pass it on to other people.
- Documents (passport, OMS policy, your own and your children)
- Umbrella, cap or sunscreen.
- A foam or practice mat and maybe a light blanket to hide during shavasana
- Tent, sleeping bag, foam - if you set your tent
- Warm clothes for the night, as well as a rain coat or jacket just in case
- Girls, take long skirts, we will dance!
- Various musical instruments (flute, harp, karataly, telarmonium)
- A plate (bowl), a mug and spoons (we try to use plastic dishes to a minimum)
- Snack (peanuts cookies)
- Cash for purchases at food court, at the Fair and payment of services.